Are Your Employees Driving Licences in Order?
We provides businesses with a secure online Driving Licence Check, helping ensure that only permitted drivers are driving company vehicles and assets.
Managing the duty of care to employees driving for work is a legal requirement, and this includes employees driving their own vehicles for work. The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 states that: “It shall be the duty of every employer to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees”. In effect, management and employees can be prosecuted for road traffic crashes involving work-related journeys, even when the driver is using their own vehicle.
Driving Licence Check Benefits
- We will check your employees licences with DVLA.
- We will then process and verify licence data electronically.
- We will provide you with access to our online system.
- You can then take the appropriate course of action, in full confidence that your appointed drivers are legally compliant with DVLA.
* Price displayed excludes VAT.
System Modules Quick View
The following modules are available with Black Telematics Box, Driver Licence Check service. Hover over the icons for a systems quick view.